The following are basic rules governing all contests conducted on the International Flower Competition Website. In the event that no other rules are published for this particular contest or promotion. the following rules will apply:
Rules of the IFC
- Only private individuals can apply/ no businesses or companies.
- Each participant must submit before photo of the plot at time of registration.
- Entry is 1 individual per household representing themselves or a family / group effort.
- All floral displays must be visible from the outside of the building/garden with no obstructions.
- It will automatically disqualified if the gardens are not outside.
- The areas specified for the competition must have easy access for the judges to select finalists.
- No registration fees.
- A welcome pack will be sent to all registered participants.
- Each participant must apply to join the competition and register on line directly.
- Photos or real images of the garden display have to be submitted 30 days before final judging.
- Finalists will be visited by the panel members without the participant's knowledge.
Eligibility and Limitations
- Participants and winner(s) must be legal residents in the location that the floral display is situated in.
- Limit of one entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the contest.
- There is no limitation on age. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but yayasanifc.com reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
- Only entries submitted at the website designated by yayasanifc.com with forms provided on the website may be used to enter the contest.
- Competitors will be selected from all eligible entries received.
- All blanks must be filled in accurately or entry may be considered ineligible.
Tax and expenses
- Any valuation of the prize(s) as stated is based on available information provided, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax puoses as required by law.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules.
- Each winner must provide yayasanifc.com with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number before any prize
will be awarded.
Publicity; Use of Personal Information
- By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant yayasanifc.com exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that yayasanifc.com may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other puoses.
- Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
- yayasanifc.com reserves the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion.
- yayasanifc.com assumes no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event, it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, yayasanifc.com reserves all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- In order to receive a prize, participants must agree to the terms.
- yayasanifc.com is not responsible for undeliverable, lost or misdirected contest form.
Conduct and Decisions
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of yayasanifc.com.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage to achieve winner status will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- yayasanifc.com will interet these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and yayasanifc.com decisions concerning such disputes are final.
- If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of yayasanifc.com, yayasanifc.com reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as yayasanifc.com deems appropriate.
- All decisions will be made by yayasanifc.com and are final.
- yayasanifc.com may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of civil laws.
- Should such an attempt be made, yayasanifc.com reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.