Fill the form below
School Representative Detail
International Flower Competition
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimer
The following are basic rules governing all contests conducted on the International Flower Competition Website. In the event that no other rules are published for this particular contest or promotion. the following rules will apply:
Rules of the IFC
- Participants can only participate in 1 competition category, namely:
- Category Individual is an individual who represents himself and may not represent a legal entity, company or other form of business.
- Category School is an elementary school evidenced by providing a photocopy of an operational permit
- Participants and/or entity and winner(s) must be legal residents in the location that the floral display is situated in.
- A parent or guardian of a participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. IFC Foundation reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
- The contest’s participating sponsors and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- The term 'immediate family'includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- All decisions will be made by IFC Foundation and are final.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage to achieve winner status will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of IFC Foundation, IFC Foundation reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as IFC Foundation deems appropriate.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of civil laws.
- Should such an attempt be made, IFC Foundation reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The prize(s) that will be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable.
- Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest. IFC Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the contest
- IFC Foundation will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and IFC Foundation decisions concerning such disputes are final.
- IFC Foundation may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- So that the objectives of the international flower competition activities namely preservation of flowers and bees and beautifying the Indonesia can be achieved, the participant must always maintain the cleanliness, shape and layout of the flower garden for the winner having the obligation not to change the layout of his flower garden, the International Flower Competition has the right to take photos and videos of the flower garden from the winner for an unlimited period of time for promotional purposes, advertisements and others in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
Instructions how to participate
- Create an account by entering your first name, last name, email address, password, security question and screen name. Once you have created your account you can then upload your photo by entering a title, attaching the photo and adding a brief description of your project.
- All entries become the property of the IFC Foundation and may be published in any media and in any format at any time they wish in perpetuity.
- Completed entry forms, must reach any of the Committee before 31st May 2020 for School and 15th April 2020 for Individuals.
- Please ensure you complete all parts of the entry form.
- Only entries submitted at the website designated by IFC Foundation with forms provided on the web site may be used to enter the contest.
- Each participant must submit before-photo of the plot at time of registration
- Photos or real images of the garden display have to be submitted 30 days before final judging
- All floral displays must be visible from the outside of the building/garden with no obstructions and must be planted with a wide variety of flowers and colors with slight greenery
- The areas specified for the competition must have easy access for the judges to select finalists
- Finalists will be visited by the panel members with or without the participants knowledge
- IFC Foundation is not responsible for undeliverable, lost or misdirected contest for
- Each winner must provide IFC Foundation with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number before any prize will be awarded.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of IFC Foundation.
- By agreeing to participate in the contest the participants consciously without any coercion surrendering their copyrights to IFC Foundation to be used as well as possible.
- IFC Foundation not responsible for unavailable network, failed server or other connections, miscommunications, interrupted, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise.
- The IFC Foundation assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the contest period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received by IFC Foundation due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website,
- By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any claims of liability against IFC Foundation, its employees and agents, the contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, IFC Foundation reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Any valuation of the prize(s) as stated is based on available information provided, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules.
- By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant IFC Foundation exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that IFC Foundation may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- IFC Foundation assumes no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, IFC Foundation reserves all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- All forms of media visits and any form of publication caused by the International Flower Competition must be confirmed or approved by International Flower Competition
- Authorization - Communication tools.
- You hereby authorize the International Flower Competition to use, print, and publish all information containing your name, identity, photo, etc related to the Flower Garden that you registered in the International Flower Competition including but not limited to the International Flower Competition Website Marketing contests and materials. International Flower Competition will only use all this information for promotional purposes as per applicable regulations.
- Authorization - Video / Audio recordings.
- You hereby authorize the International Flower Competition to make a video and / or audio recording of a Presentation (hereinafter referred to as 'Recording'). International Flower Competition may use Recordings on current or future carrier media or electronic networks, including but not limited to paper, audio CDs, DVDs, file downloadable formats including MP3s, podcasts or webcasts and social networks and to represent, reproducing, distributing and marketing Records in all countries of the world. The International Flower Competition can also include recording in other ownership or non-ownership compilations of content and representing, reproducing, distributing and marketing the word compilation; for information, promotions and / or if any, commercial purposes. International Flower Competition can modify and make changes to Records.
- Authorization - Benefits.
- If you receive remuneration and / or other benefits from the International Flower Competition you are responsible for ensuring that you receive remuneration and / or benefits in accordance with laws, regulations and / or internal rules that apply to you.